In pursuit of the continuous development of our company, product improvement and increasing customer satisfaction, CURTIS has implemented an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System compliant with the requirements of the standard:
This is reflected in the approved Policy of the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, which defines the directions of activities and the goals we intend to achieve. The confirmation of the effective and efficient functioning of the systems is the award of the ISO 9001: 2008 quality certificate and the ISO 14001: 2004 environmental certificate by the independent certification body TÜV CERT.
Policy of the Integrated Quality Management System and Environmental Management
Being aware of the fact that quality is the main factor determining the success, further development and position of our company on the market, as well as being convinced that when conducting business, one should act in accordance with the idea of sustainable development, bearing in mind the protection of the natural environment, Curtis Development Sp. z o.o. Processing of Plastics undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the products and services we offer:
- met the requirements and expectations of customers and interested parties,
- made our clients fully satisfied with the cooperation,
- comply with the legal requirements and other requirements to which we have committed ourselves,
- were implemented in a way that prevents environmental pollution.
Therefore, we consistently strive to:
- cooperation with clients and interested parties by assessing their needs and analyzing opinions about products and services,
- use only suppliers, who meet our and our clients’ quality and environmental requirements,
- ensuring timeliness and availability in the implementation of customer orders,
- introducing the principle that all employees are responsible for the quality and environmental protection, starting from the Top Management, ending with the simplest contractor,
- maintaining and constantly improving the Integrated Quality Management System and Environmental Management in accordance with the requirements of the current ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards, the effect of which is the improvement of the quality of products and services as well as the effects of environmental activities,
- continuous improvement of employees’ qualifications in line with the growing quality and environmental requirements,
- conducting supervised and environmentally safe waste management as well as water and sewage management,
- monitoring the relevant parameters and technological processes affecting the emission,
- air pollution and consumption of natural resources, energy and fuels,
- periodic identification and constant supervision of significant environmental aspects.
We declare that we will put emphasis on customer satisfaction, good atmosphere in the company and responsible performance of tasks. We also undertake to make every effort and provide the necessary resources to achieve the above goals and tasks.